April 12th sees more restrictions relaxed and a return to Tai Chi in the Park!
The Park is question will be Pinces Gardens in St Thomas (near the wisteria tunnel), EX2 9ED.
As “formally organised” sessions, the park classes are not subject to the Rule of 6 so are unlimited in the number that can attend.
However, is it really important that we are all sensible and continue to follow the rules and guidance still in place to keep everyone safe. We do not know what underlying medical conditions everyone else has, we also do not know who has or has not been vaccinated.
We’ve written a detailed risk assessment (available on the link below) and it is important that everyone takes a look and follows the actions we’ve identified in order to reduce risk to everyone attending; particularly around congregating before and after classes, sharing transport and physical contact.
We will continue to offer a mix of Park and Zoom classes until we are able to hold indoor classes again. All Park sessions are of course dependant on good weather.
Our schedule therefore from Monday 12th April will be:
- Mondays 10.30am-11.30am with Jessica
- Tuesdays 12.00pm-1.15pm with Tom & Helen
- Thursdays 10.30am-11.30am with Jessica
- Mondays 6.00pm-7.30pm with Tom & Helen
- Tuesdays 10.00am-11.15am with Tom & Helen
- Tuesdays 6.00pm-7.30pm with Tom & Helen
- Wednesdays 11.00am-11.45am Qi Gong with Tom
- Wednesdays 5.00pm-6.00pm Beginners Tai Chi with Tom